Thursday, 20 March 2008

Easter Break=Vacation!

This easter break begins today for me. Tonight, I will be going to pick up my cousin from Brighton station, who I haven't seen in three years! Then we'll be spending time together, probably try to beat the crap out of each other on my WII. He thinks he's awesome at WII, but I kick butt at Fencing on Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games.
Tomorrow night, I am going to see Step Up 2: The Streets! I've seen it 5 times on my computer at home, but this is the first time I will see it at the cinema.
I will also spend time walking my Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is called Stretch.
I will also spend time catching up on my stories as I write for www.fanfiction.net/~harrib
Plus sleeping and watching my favourite TV shows, Moonlight, Bones, Supernatural, Bionic Woman and Gossip girl.
I will also be going home to Bermondsey.

TTYL!
Harri B.

No comments: