Thursday, 27 March 2008

Unit 1: Targets for personal development plan

A development plan is hard to keep up as it gets put to one side as you are trying to do work.

How have you found doing your targets for your development plan and are you keeping to them Discuss sharing your targets

9 comments:

Unknown said...

My targets aren't really going as well as they should've been but then I am still healing from a major triple operation.

simon said...

Fair enough Oliver, but you need to try to gather evidence for the P7 grade. Try to look at them and see if you can do this. any problems, see me

Anonymous said...

My targets are going well but I need to work on time management in order to achieve them fully.

Killer said...

I have found that i have put it to one side and completely forgot about it. i need to get some evidence together so i can get the P7 :(

Anonymous said...

My targets are really going well. I have all my evidence.

dav said...

I think that my targets are going well at this moment in time as i think im on track for most of my targets. I have not completed one of my targets as i am waiting in class to do a presentation. I need to gain evidence for further research outside of lessons to gain extra knowledge.

Barney Thorn said...

I've been taking notes, there will be evidence, i still need to do a scheduler for planning workloads.

Romina said...

My targets are going well, I need to gather more evidence in order to fully develop my personal plans. Im confident that I will be able to gather all evidence by the deadline.

Lloydage99 said...

My targets are going well i have collected evidence for the first target but still need to collect them for the other 3 targets.:)